Drone services for aerial surveillance and security
Our continuous search for new challenges and solutions for unique and comprehensive security systems has led us to create EULEN Drone Security & Services to respond to a growing need in aerial surveillance that has not been completely covered.
This unit has undoubtedly revolutionized the field of surveillance with the use of unmanned aerial systems, also called RPAS (Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems) and better known as “drones”, intended for private, industrial, public and institutional security.
Aerial surveillance and security using drones allows you to optimize resources, control large tracts of land and access hard-to-reach areas.
Thanks to our RPAS, we can offer benefits such as speed of action, support for ground units, high deterrence, remote visualization of data and images in real time, and a considerable increase in perimeter controls.
- Surveillance of critical infrastructures.
- Surveillance of assets and property.
- Surveillance of military bases.
- Support in convergent security and maintenance tasks.
- Monitoring and support in emergencies.
- Locating, monitoring and support in forest fires.
- Surveying topographic and cartographic maps.
- Support for communications systems.