One of the objects of Grupo EULEN is the integration of groups with severe difficulties into the job market. To this end, we design training and employment programs aimed to suit the needs of the current society, in collaboration with public organisms and organizations that are a reference in the social and labor market integration of groups at risk of social exclusion.
Our training programs for the integration into the job market are based on the knowledge of the labor market and real employment opportunities; these programs are developed with pedagogic methodologies that melt theoretical knowledge into internships in real productive environments provided by Grupo EULEN itself.
- Grupo EULEN is the second company with the widest employment of immigrants.
- It has hired more than 400 people from groups at risk of social exclusion.
- It has more than 18,000 employees over the age of 45.
- It promotes programs for the recruitment of young people.
We stand firmly by that commitment, therefore Grupo EULEN is a member of the United Nations Global Compact from 2002 and it is involved in socially responsible policies.
Agreements for the integration of people with physical or intellectual disabilities:
- National Confederation for the Deaf in Spain (CNSE Foundation).
- Spanish Federation of Parents and Friends of the Deaf (FIAPAS).
- Spanish State Coordinating Confederation for Physically Disabled People (COCEMFE)
Agreements for the integration of groups at risk of social exclusion:
- Grupo EULEN cooperates with the INTEGRA Foundation.
- Cooperation agreements with the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs of Spain.
- Cooperation with the “Incorpora” project of La Caixa Bank Social Work.
Agreements for the integration of groups with severe difficulties for labor integration:
- Grupo EULEN has joined the International or National Level Athlete Support Program (PROAD) promoted by La Caixa Bank.
Agreements for the integration of university students:
- With regard to the younger population, there are different types of aid in the form of scholarships and internship agreements with different universities throughout Spain.
- EULEN Professorship in the Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- Citius grants.
- Young graduated programs.
Training programs for the integration into the job market that rely on the experience and reliability of a great Group in the field of general services for companies:
- Cleaning Services.
- Psycho-social Services.
- Production and maintenance services.
- Sales representative and customer care services.