These general conditions regulate the access and use of the various contents and services included in or accessible through the website developed by GRUPO EULEN companies (hereinafter GRUPO EULEN), located in the www.eulen.com address (hereinafter, the website).
The use of the website and any services therein attributes the condition of user and the acceptance without reservations of any kind, of each and every one of these general conditions and of those other particular ones, if any, governing the use of the website or the services related thereto.
If the user decides not to accept all or part of these conditions, it should refrain from accessing the website and from using its contents or services.
Through its website, GRUPO EULEN offers the following:
1. Information concerning GRUPO EULEN, its services, products and facilities.
2. Information on the activity sectors in which GRUPO EULEN companies are present.
3. Summary of news of interest.
4. Jobs vacancies.
5. Training courses.
6. Possibility to contact the Group companies to request information, make a suggestion or submit a job application.
7. Placing of a products and services catalog with special terms and conditions for site users who meet the requirements, which are detailed to that effect for each of the products or services offered.
GRUPO EULEN reserves the right to withdraw, modify or extend the services rendered without prior notice.
Unless otherwise stated, the services offered by GRUPO EULEN through this website are free of charge. However, GRUPO EULEN may, at its sole will, stop providing all or part of the free services, and demand, from the moment it takes such a decision, a price or consideration therefore.
The goods or services provided in exchange for a price are subject to particular conditions prevailing on these general terms and conditions and to a fully transparent contracting process. Should the user decide to purchase any good or service that is not free, it will receive full information on the conditions of the procurement procedure and before final acceptance.
By simply accessing the website or any of its related services, the user agrees to use them diligent and correctly, in accordance with these terms and conditions and in accordance with the law, morality and public order, and it assumes, among others, the following obligations:
1. No using the contents and in particular the information obtained through the website for sending advertising messages for sales or any other commercial purpose, or to collect or store personal data.
2. Not removing the signs identifying the rights (intellectual, industrial or otherwise) of GRUPO EULEN, of each of its companies or of that of third parties appearing on the website and in each of the various services offered through it.
3. Likewise, the user must refrain from evading or manipulating any technical device established by GRUPO EULEN or third parties, whether in the website, in any of the services or any material, item or information obtained through it, for the protection of their rights.
4. Not using or applying technical, logical or technological resources through which users can benefit, directly or indirectly, with or without profit, of the unauthorized exploitation of contents or services of the website.
5. Not entering, storing or transmitting through the website or through any of the services linked thereto, any software, data, virus, code and generally, to refrain from carrying out actions that in any way could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website, equipment, systems, networks, software, data or information of GRUPO EULEN, its suppliers or any user or in general, any third party, or to prevent the normal use or enjoyment of the website or services linked thereto.
6. Being liable for the damages likely to be suffered by GRUPO EULEN, its employees, suppliers, customers, other users and third parties in general, as a result of a breach of these conditions or other particular ones that may apply to services related to the website, undertaking to indemnify GRUPO EULEN, employees, customers and suppliers from and against any claim, action or penalty that may be made or imposed as a direct or indirect result of that breach.
The user acknowledges and accepts ownership by GRUPO EULEN companies of intellectual and industrial property rights of the website and the elements that comprise it.
Including but not limited thereto, such ownership includes: the site itself, the screens, information and material included therein, the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, computer software, messages, graphs, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, computer programs (“Software”), databases, technology, computer equipment, know-how, trademarks, distinguishing signs, logos, domain names, and in general, any kind of creation or material accessible through the website.
The user acknowledges and also accepts the existence of intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties on the above mentioned elements, which it also undertakes to respect.
The only use of the website, of its contents and services that GRUPO EULEN authorizes is the personal use of each user, without being allowed to carry out, directly or indirectly, any commercial exploitation of neither the services or the materials, elements and information obtained through them. Consequently, the user may only download the contents, copy or print any page of this website for private use and provided that this does not infringe the copyright or any other right of GRUPO EULEN. This authorization for private copying does not imply granting any license or right of exploitation whatsoever in favor of the user.
Unless expressly authorized by GRUPO EULEN or, where appropriate, by third-party owners, the user may not reproduce, alter, modify, disassemble, perform reverse engineering, distribute, rent, loan, exhibit, transmit, broadcast, digitize, translate, adapt , make available or allow access to the public through any means of public communication to any of the elements mentioned in the previous paragraphs.
GRUPO EULEN undertakes every effort to ensure the availability and continuity of the website and the services related thereto. However, GRUPO EULEN can not guarantee the website and its related services to function properly at all times, or the user to access and use them speedily, uninterruptedly and error free. Likewise, GRUPO EULEN does not grant any warranty as to the suitability and contents of the website or any of the services linked thereto in order to satisfy the specific needs of the user.
GRUPO EULEN will act diligently according to the general uses accepted in the sector to avoid the presence on the website or any of the services linked thereto of viruses or other harmful elements that may cause alterations in the computer system of the user, in its electronic documents or files, but it can not guarantee the absence of such elements, not being liable for any damages that may result therefrom.
GRUPO EULEN does not control, or endorse, or guarantee the accuracy, quality, truthfulness, reliability or suitability of the information and services provided by third parties or through the website. Similarly, it does not control or guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements in the contents or services provided or made available by third parties through the website.
GRUPO EULEN does not guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy or completeness of the contents and services available on sites owned or operated by third parties that the user may access through linking devices (“links”) from the website . GRUPO EULEN does not control the contents of such web sites and does not offer or sell products and services available on the linked web sites, and neither does it assume responsibility for any consequence thereof.
GRUPO EULEN only authorizes the establishment of hyperlinks to its websites when conducted in accordance with the conditions detailed below.
Should the user wish to include in a website a hyperlink to any of the web sites of GRUPO EULEN, such hyperlink will not lead to any confusion regarding the absence of linkage between GRUPO EULEN and the actual user, nor will it induce to believing that any of the contents of the user’s website have been performed by or have the approval or support of GRUPO EULEN.
The web page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain any trademark, trade name, name, logo or other signs owned by GRUPO EULEN, except those contained in the hyperlink itself.
The user must set the hyperlink so that Internet users access and view the full contents and settings you have at any time on the Homepage of the GRUPO EULEN website, without such contents, in whole or in part, appearing framed by the website where the hyperlink or any contents thereof being included and without the site contents of GRUPO EULEN appearing inserted, superimposed or visible in any way together with other contents, whether informative, advertising or any other type other than the own homepage of GRUPO EULEN. In this sense, no “framing” operations will be carried out or any other operation that would prevent Internet users that use the hyperlink to be able to see the GRUPO EULEN website in the same condition in which any other user who had had directly access could see it.
The user shall refrain from any action that could result in a diversion of traffic of the GRUPO EULEN site. In particular, the user will not enter, either as metatag or otherwise in the source code of its website any keyword identifying a content or product of GRUPO EULEN and whose inclusion would not be justified by the existence of similar contents or products of the user.
It is forbidden to establish hyperlinks from websites including contents, links, advertisements or any other material that could damage the image of GRUPO EULEN, including, in particular, those materials which are: contrary to law, to public order or customs generally accepted; that infringe the rights of third parties; that denigrate the products of GRUPO EULEN or its competitors; sexual or violent; that promote any kind of discrimination of a racial, sexual, religious discrimination, age or sexual orientation nature, and any other contents which at the free judgment of GRUPO EULEN is not compatible with the rights, image or interests of GRUPO EULEN.
In the event that any User or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any Content and/or the performance of any activity on the Web pages included in Grupo Eulen, which could constitute a violation of intellectual or industrial property rights or other rights, he/she has the obligation to send a notification to the contact details listed in the first section containing the following data:
Last update: April 2023