The home help service provides comprehensive care to individuals and family groups who are in a situation preventing them from meeting their personal and social needs on their own. With this service we help to:
- Allow people to remain in their home and in familiar surroundings as long as possible, improving their quality of life.
- Prevent situations of personal and social deterioration.
- Promote coexistence of the person within their family and community environment.
- Promote the acquisition of skills or positive life habits that allow a more autonomous development of daily life.
- Personal care.
- Escorting services inside and outside the domicile.
- Preventive actions.
- Healthy habits education.
- Food and nutrition.
(Quality certifications: Excellence EFQM+400, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, ISO 27001:2005 y UNE 158.301 Homecare).