EULEN Healthcare Services wants to contribute to the training of professional and family caregivers who are going to look after people in situations of dependency through innovative and quality training. This training promotes integration into the job market and contributes to improving the quality of life of people who are cared for.
With our training we aim to guide and promote the development of professionals as people, with the tremendous opportunities that this entails.
Training programs and activities
These training programs and activities are divided into two sectors:
1. Training of family caregiver/s.
2. Training and qualification of professionals belonging to the family of sociocultural and community services.
Law 39/2006 on the Promotion of Personal Autonomy and Care for people in situations of dependency defines non-professional care, as care provided to people in situations of dependency in their home, by people in the family or their environment, not linked to a professional care service.
EULEN Healthcare Services aims to help all those people who daily contribute to improving the quality of life for people in situations of dependency, allowing them to have proper treatment in their personal, family and social life.
The contents of the courses offered by EULEN Healthcare Services are based on the “Agreement on common criteria for training and information of non-professional caregiver” from the Inter-Territorial Dependency Council:
- Personal development of the caregiver.
- Competencies and skills for care.
- Existing resources and generation of social support networks.
- Specific training plans for dependency care for professionals and caregivers.
(Quality certifications: Excellence EFQM+400, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 e ISO 27001:2005).