Effective intervention for any IT emergency
EULEN Seguridad-CCSI-CERT is the name given to our cybersecurity operations center, a system for responding to IT emergencies and security incidents, developing both preventive and reactive measures against network attacks, threats and vulnerabilities.
This service provides 24-hour assistance, 365 days a year and holds UNE-EN 22301:2013, ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certifications.
A global response against network attacks
EULEN Seguridad-CCSI-CERT is a member of the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), an international organization with over 400 current members worldwide. We contribute to the global and international response by different organizations, institutions and companies against network abuse.
- Security management.
- Analysis and response to security incidents.
- Monitoring and correlation of security events in real time.
- Monitoring the health of the technological infrastructure.
- Creation of security alerts and warnings.
- Identifying and evaluating new vulnerabilities and threats.
- Management of forensic evidence.
- Detection of credentials/corporate information exposed on the network (Internet and Deep Web).
- Detection of e-crime.