We can prolong the useful life of your facilities
We give added value to all your fixed assets, extending their useful life through a top-quality, personalized, flexible and optimized service.
We offer a comprehensive maintenance service for all types of technical installations integrated into Facility Management and Facility Services contracts (General Services to companies):
- Management and adaptation of maintenance processes within the provision of support services (Integrated Services).
- Study of the life cycle cost of assets together with their facilities and investment management (CAPEX-CApital EXpenditures- or investments in capital assets).
– Monitoring of conditions and requirements of management and sustainability certifications: ISO 50001, ISO 14000, ISO 9000, ISO 37500, LEAN, EVO (Efficiency Valuation Organization), BREEAM (Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Methodology), LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design), etc.
– Continuous improvement based on the definition of KPI (Key Performance Indicator) and SLA (Service Level Agreement) measurement established in each service.
Scope of service provision:
- Water supply and evacuation facilities.
- Refrigeration facilities.
- Gaseous fuels, liquid fuels and biofuel facilities.
- Thermal installations for air conditioning, heating and DHW (Domestic Hot Water).
- Low and high voltage electrical installations.
- Fire protection facilities.
- Energy services and monitoring.
- Elevator installations.
- Pressure equipment installations.
- Telecommunications installations.